Friday, March 2, 2012

So LAZY!!!

   So I have decided I am a very lazy person. I have taken SO many pictures and i literally have thousands and thousands on my computer but i never put them on my blog. I will play with them and edit them but for some reason i always forget to put them on my blog or I'm too lazy to write something that goes with the picture. Sitting her at school I have come up with an idea. My inspirations comes from Jenny. She started a project back in like October. What she does every night is she will sit and doodle a picture on a note card then date it and sign it. This all started with a doodle of Leo that was a joke and then we put it on my wall. She started doing more doodles because my wall looked empty and it was a way to decorate. After a while it looked really cool but she was running out of space on my wall. We went to Wal-mart and got a huge 3 ring binder with paper that has slots for photos. We put all the note card doodles in the binder by date. Now she makes sure to draw a new doodle every night. Well I am kind of taking her idea and I'm going to try to apply it to my blog and pictures. I am going to add a new picture every night, with or without words. If i feel like writing then I will write something that goes along with it but probably most of the time i will just post pictures. That's really what my blog is for anyway not to write much on. So Hopefully tonight the picture post will begin!! =) Before I do all that i have to go to practice and try to get back in shape for NCAA's. Don't want to making an embarrassment of myself in a couple weeks now do I haha. 

1 comment: