Thursday, March 8, 2012

4th of July!!

I don't know any person who doesn't like or love the 4th of July. I thought because the weather is kind of getting warmer I would put up some pictures of my favorite part of summer!! There is nothing i don't like about the 4th of July. You get to have BBQ's, relax, if at home make ice cream, and best of all light objects that go BOOM and make pretty colors!!!!! SO MUCH FUN!!!!! And while you are doing these activities you get to be in a tank top and shorts while it's night out haha so much fun. So here they are from last years Boise firework show. 



Oh and Jenny and I came up with a great spot to sit. We parked my car in the BSU parking lot put a blanket on top of my cars roof and sat up there. No trees were in our way, no people in our way, and best of all because we weren't right under the fireworks (like last year) we didn't get debris from the explosions in our eyes. Yay us haha

1 comment: