Monday, March 5, 2012

Oops

Yup 3 days in and I already missed a day. So i have decided to double up today and I'm posting 2 pics =) 
Pic number 1: Jenny's sister the beautiful bride of the first wedding that I have taken pictures at. This is one of the dress pictures that I took. This moment is just minutes before she was married. 


 
Pic number 2: This is a picture that I took in my backyard last summer. The storm was amazing when it first started i was fishing at the lake with Jenny. We parked and got to see the most amazing storm. It happened right in front of us over the lake. I didn't have my camera but there was so much lightning that Jenny was able to get a picture on her phone. The storm laster long enough that we were able to drive all the way home and I took some pictures from my backyard. The rain was my favorite kind of rain. The kind that drenches you and the droplets are HUGE!!!! I will always remember that storm =)

2 comments:

  1. I was feeling bad because I forgot to check your blog yesterday and now I see that it would have been a waste of my time. :) Jenny's sister looks beautiful and the lightening pick is awesome!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Haha will I guess everything worked out perfectly because you are the only one who looks at this blog =)

    ReplyDelete