Monday, November 21, 2011

I'ts been almost a year. . .

       So bad of me to seriously wait almost a year to post something. . . I really have to work on finishing things that I start. I think I still have the post I was halfway through when I quit. Well, here are some pictures I did in September that I have been editing these past couple of weeks. Tell me what you think :-) Oh and a special thanks to Belinda Nowatzke for growing these beautiful flowers!!!
I think this may be one of my favorites. . . I really love black and white photos


Playing around with a little texture 
Brown tint added to black and white :-)


Experimenting with low vibrance

Okay so that is it for now. Hopefully I will have more pictures edited to view later Hope you enjoyed them!!

5 comments:

  1. Great pictures Stephanie. :) The all look good... I especially like the brown tinted one.

    Those are pretty cool flowers, not sure I've ever seen those before.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I like the black and white the best too. You should frame it for Grammy for Christmas to go with the roses you gave her last year. She loves them and this one would make a nice addition to the roses.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you both. I don't remember what kind of flowers they but I can find out. That is good idea mom I think i will do that but print it in a larger size =)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Your pictures are pretty cool. I'm not a big flower fan like your mom and sister, but you do amazing work. Sorry I didn't respond earlier...I didn't know that you had written anything until you posted a comment on Laurie's blog.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Tee hee!! Those are my moms flowers for my sisters wedding!!! I love those pictures!!! They would make good Christmas presents...... wink wink.

    ReplyDelete