Saturday, February 19, 2011

Getting Started

Okay so my sister and brother. . . also family have a blog. My sister has sorta talked me into making a blog that basically consists of my pictures. I don't know how long this will last but im hoping for a long time... As of right now I'm really excited to get started. Im currently a Photography major at Boise State learning new things every day. I have taken one black and white film class and I am currently enrolled in anther b & w film class along with a digital class.
In high school i did a senior project on digital photography and began playing around with photoshop. I have totally fallen in love with photography, photoshop, and how i look at the world now. I never would have thought that taken photography classes, along with other art classes, would really change how i see things.
Well this hasn't consisted of much order but hopefully as time goes i will become better and my posts will be more interesting.
These are some of my  pictures that i took in my first film class:
Light and shadow project

Egg project

Portrait project
The quality on them really aren't too great because the have been scanned to my computer but I will expand more on these projects and add pictures later! =)

4 comments:

  1. Yay!!!!! You have a blog!!!! I really like your pictures. You could put up new ones everyday. I knew you have tons of them. I really like the first one. Well I'll check up tomorrow.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Good job, Stephanie! Blogs can be a real pain (it's been almost six months since I last posted anything in mine), but they're fun for people to look at. Keep it updated, and post bunches of your pictures!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm so excited!! Can't wait to see more of your pictures. Welcome to the blogging world. :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'm excited for your blog. I know you take some awesome pictures so I will be watching for them almost every day. I will now have to split my morning sign-ins at work between yours and Laurie's blogs.

    ReplyDelete