Monday, April 2, 2012

Time to Crack Down

   Okay so spring break is officially over. School started back up today of course ending the lazy and nice time I was having not worrying about anything. Unfortunately that also applied to my blog. . .oops. Well now it is time to get back into the rhythm of things and start posting every night again. Since I haven't posted in so long I thought I would show you all the picture that I am most proud of. . . well the one I like the most anyway. It was taken last summer after Jenny and I went fishing for a whole day. When we were driving home we went around this dam. I rarely rarely take night photos but i have always wanted to take a picture with lights reflecting on the water at night. Since the town isn't anywhere near a major body of water this had never happened. Anyway as we drove by this dam i looked over and it was one of the prettiest sights I have ever seen. I could have sat there and looked at it all night. The lights were pretty, the reflected off the swirling water below, the stars were out and on top of all that you could here the water below. It was such a calming moment a moment that will never be forgotten. One of the best parts of the story is the fact that I didn't have my tripod so i used my car door and stayed as steady as i could for the longer exposure that was needed. 

3 comments:

  1. Very nice Stephanie. Glad you enjoyed your break. Good luck with school. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Glad you're posting again. I really enjoy looking at your pictures.

    ReplyDelete